1) Only list books that are related to the theme (others will be removed)
2) Review the book on your blog and include a picture -- it can be short & simple.
*Let others know why you chose it!
3) Add your link (if you need more help click here for instructions)
*Put the BOOK TITLE for the name and link to your review (your URL)
*Choose the picture of your book at your URL
4) Add a link to the linky party -- that is how they work! It can be a picture or text link. You can grab the picture link code below.
5) Keep coming back to see all the links & read the reviews! Fun!!
Here's the html code to put on your blog post for the link to the linky party:
<div class="separator" style="clear: both; text-align: center;"><a href="http://teachertreasurehunter.blogspot.com/2013/01/monday-picture-book-linky-sports-theme.html">
<img border="0" height="240" src="http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-bCDY3ostC0I/UQY7ovfqkKI/AAAAAAAADKM/jXoJSSzq63E/s1600/Super+Sports+-+Jan.+2013.jpg" width="320" /></a></div>